Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Market

I am completely in love with Farmers' Markets (as any new LA transplant/cliche LAwannabegirl would say) but its true... not for the organic value (as the whole gluten/soy/wheat/dairy thing really isn't working with all these pastries laying about) so its more for the absolutely visually orgasmic (yes, the only descriptor as Google Thesaurs did not recognize it as a word- yet spell check corrects me.... learning so much ...)

orgasmic

- no thesaurus results 
 
 
but the array of colors and textures is just wonderful and every market is so different- each minute that passes a new light hits these colors totally changing them... its just a wonderful subject matter is the point I am trying to make... Here's a bit of a color graph so you can understand what I mean....

Where I've Been

search